To Oliver at the Crossroads

I forgot to mention to you that I sent the following email to my exbf the other night. You might consider saying something similar to your gf is you feel you need to make some statement. I hope it helps. Yes, I am going to email you!

To B;

I am glad you are my friend. If you ever need to talk you know that you can always call me. Breaking up does not mean that I do not still have feelings for you and I still care about your feelings.

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the message, but in this case she knows how I feel about everything so I guess it will not be necessary.

Right now I am going through the withdrawal symptoms of knowing that she is no longer there just for me, and will no longer be with me as she was.

Its a very bad feeling, just plain melancholy, but I know from the past that this cannot be avoided and I have to go through it all, but I will get over it. Emotional memories fade more quickly than others I believe.

Maybe when I move on I will see just what went wrong, blown if I can see it now, and she has not suggested that it was anything to do with what I did, she said that despite my being very good at being a boyfreind per-se, it just didn't feel right to her.

It is painful to think about.

Oliver