he won't let me go see him because he's afraid i'm going to get sick, i'm missing him

sunnie23

my bf's been sick for the past week. he won't let me go see him because he's afraid i'm going to get sick. i can't really talk to him at all because part of his illness is he has a terrible headache. i haven't seen him in over a week now....and i'm missing him terribly.

he's a lot better today, he told me, just a bit of a headache and is pretty lazy. he's feeling way better now but doesn't seem to have any interest in seeing me.

we've been together just over seven months. i have met his whole family (even out of towners) but not his parents who are with him now. i hate that there's nothing i can do, and i'm worried he's carrying on this sickness for longer so i won't have to meet them.

he's better but doesn't seem to have an interest in seeing me.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by sunnie23 he's better but doesn't seem to have an interest in seeing me.

I don't know if I could believe that totally... I was super mad at my boyfriend when I had mono and he didn't even call me. When he is sick, he always wants me around. I don't know what to tell you, things may be different for you and your b/f, but I personally think something is sort of 'fishy'.