i think i'm in love

I really like this guy named Kevin and I just met him on Sunday and it's Tuesday. He is really cute and sweet, but I really like him and I think he likes my friend Jennifer so I really don't know what to do about this. Jennifer is my friend although she has a boyfriend I believe that Jennifer and Kevin like eachother, I don't want to ruin the future for her, but I would also like to be happy.

What should I do? Please help!

Jennifer has a boyfriend and, if she was interested, she would have acted. You have no boyfriend so go for it.

However, you are NOT in love with this guy. You are infatuated. There's some chemistry there. Take some time to get to know more facts about him. Ask him to some fun things and have a good time. Go on from there.

If Jennifer was alone, I would advise you to stay away. But Kevin can make up his own mind about what he wants to do and so can you. So have a good time and see where it goes.

But please, don't ever think you are in love after two days. I think you can fall in love with someone who you initially "thought" you were in love with after a period of time. But it does take getting to know somebody.

Good luck and go for it!!!