I feel like i've known you my entire life

If you've been conversing with someone online for almost three years, you meet, feel a definite connection, and decide to meet again...and they say "i feel like i've known you my entire life" - what exactly does this mean??

A comfort level yes, but when a man says this to a woman is it a positive romantic connection??

Discuss - I love reading between the lines :o

I think it definitely means something more. This person probably shared with you things that they never shared before with anyone else. Also, I would be careful not to come to a love conclusions do quick. Men may say one thing and think another. You don't need to get burned so quick. What he said may be even construed as a friendly comment. You have to wait and see.

• Author
I think it definitely means something more. This person probably shared with you things that they never shared before with anyone else. Also, I would be careful not to come to a love conclusions do quick. Men may say one thing and think another. You don't need to get burned so quick. What he said may be even construed as a friendly comment. You have to wait and see.

Thx for your response Spigweed.

There was definitely chemistry and quite a bit of physical attraction. We commented on it after our visit.

Men - If you feel like you've known someone your entire life, with physical attraction noted, does this happen often? Or is it rare to feel that connected to another, and is it something you would wish to pursue, even long distance?