What is a good way to take things back to the friendship level or keep them there?

My main question is, what is a good way to take things back to the friendship level or keep them there?

I have never been very good at things like this, I am always afraid of hurting people. I have recently gotten myself into a kind of sticky situation. I have been seeing a couple different guys. Everyone tells me this is perfectly fine and its completely normal, but it has been driving me insane. How'd it happen? It is a long and confusing story, but the gist of it is that both relationships are at a level now that I feel I really need to choose one or the other. So is it possible to remain friends, both of them seem like they want more? I want to at least remain friends with both of them because they are both great guys. So how do I let them down gently so that I don't hurt anyone?

I've never been good at doing this sort of thing, I don't like to hurt people. I also know how it feels to be rejected for someone else. I know I am probably over reacting, I just don't know how to do it. Please help!

well you either want one or the other or you dont want either and it is your right to choose that, as well as they have a right to choose whether they want you as well. do they know about one another? I think the best thing to do here is to be honest. i mean, you are going to hurt people in life no matter what. in this situation sure someone may get hurt, but you are not being vicious about it. i assume you are all grownups and can handle such a situation and move on!=)