My best friend and I

My name is Sarah and I am 19, my best friend and I are having sex. It started a few months ago when my bf went out of town for a few weeks during the summer and my friend Ken was having a problem with his gf, Ken and I started spending time together and confiding in each other, we became attracted to each other and we had sex, we have sex every opportunity we got, when my parents left the house and we were alone, and sneak into our rooms at night, sex in the shower when our parents left on a trip for two weeks, all Ken and I did was have sex and we stayed naked for those two weeks, when my parents and my bf James came back and Ken patched things up with his gf, him and I agreed our relationship would end and go back to being best friends, but it has been difficult because Ken and I are still having sexual relations. What do we do?

your question makes no sense? are you asking if you should break up and start dating Ken... well that would be the smart thing to do. It sounds like Ken wanted to get back with his gf though... Oh by the way just for my own mental image purposes and the importance of this question could you either link me to a picture of yourself or describe yourself in great detail

• Author

Im sorry, Im saying should Ken and I keep seeing each other or stop all together? and how do I link my picture for you to see?

Im sorry, Im saying should Ken and I keep seeing each other or stop all together? and how do I link my picture for you to see?

wow is that you in the avatar ur majorily hot, and yes you want to keep seeing him so I guess you should. Unless of course it bothers you that he has a gf... do you think its even an option now that hes back togather with her? how about sex with your bf are you tired of that?