"____/Spookie" meeting on monday in location TBD

spookie

• Author

I just had a revelation.

Here all this time I've been plotting for ways to get transferred out of my department, but he's been there for all 6ish years of his career, while our company typically does rotations every 5.

Not only that, but he just got a certain certification thing that's going to make him a lot more powerful, AND I'm learning really fast, AND they're hiring someone new....

All the flags are pointing to HIM getting transferred.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I hope I'm right.

Meet 4 Coffee

are you ready to be realistic and face the fact that he's not that into you in that way at all and it's all in your imagination that he thinks of you in that way whatsoever?

Are you ready to face the actual realityof the situation - he's not that into you, just as a coworker? because i'm pretty sure you're embellishing his feelings for you to suit what you want.

• Author
are you ready to be realistic and face the fact that he's not that into you in that way at all and it's all in your imagination that he thinks of you in that way whatsoever?

Are you ready to face the actual realityof the situation - he's not that into you, just as a coworker? because i'm pretty sure you're embellishing his feelings for you to suit what you want.

How do you know it's all in my imagination?

Maybe he hasn't rotated because he wants to be by you.

Maybe that is why he is finding excuses to talk with you.

Yah, I got that wrong. He's an FSA. Most of the time I have no idea wtf's going on.

You're too dependent on your looks to get you where you want to go. If you want to improve your life, then start understanding what's going on, stop smoking weed before going to work, and stop acting like an airhead and thinking it's cute. It's not. It actually is possible to be beautiful, smart and together. You might want to give that a shot.

I just can not see how a guy (single straight guy) in her age group can see spookie or any attractive girl as only a mentor. I mean he is a man after all there is gotta be some attraction happening.

I just can not see how a guy (single straight guy) in her age group can see spookie or any attractive girl as only a mentor. I mean he is a man after all there is gotta be some attraction happening.

Attraction can happen but it's how far you're willing to take it in a professional atmosphere, especially since he's her immediate boss.

If I was spookie, I probably would make a first move. Worst comes to worst, she will have to deal with some awakwardness if rejected, but it's highly unlikely that she would lose her job. When I was in this situation, my boss was married so it was different - has he been single I would have gone for it.

• Author
You're too dependent on your looks to get you where you want to go. If you want to improve your life, then start understanding what's going on, stop smoking weed before going to work, and stop acting like an airhead and thinking it's cute. It's not. It actually is possible to be beautiful, smart and together. You might want to give that a shot.

I'm not sure where you got the impression that I act like an airhead.

• Author
If I was spookie, I probably would make a first move. Worst comes to worst, she will have to deal with some awakwardness if rejected, but it's highly unlikely that she would lose her job. When I was in this situation, my boss was married so it was different - has he been single I would have gone for it.

I just don't think that'd be a good idea. I don't think I'm mature enough to be able to handle having two separate relationships - a close professional and a close personal one - with the same person. I also really value my job and I don't think screwing my boss is going to add much to it.

However... if he weren't my boss anymore... I would definitely go for it.

I'm really, really hoping I am right about the possibility of HIS getting a transfer. I also feel naive that I didn't explore this situation earlier inside my head.

I have so much more hope now!

Meet 4 Coffee

Maybe he's not her type. If every guy in your age group is attracted to you and vice versa, it wouldn't be fun would it, because everyone would just be attracted to everyone?

I think it is she is just starting in the professional world and now is having fantasies and delusions about a future with her boss and she is magnifying it into being in "love" with him and he is into her.