what's wrong with me?

Bandit's girl

Bandit's girl

Hello. I am 5'6", blonde hair, brown eyes, 38D 28 32, and I don't understand what every guy sees that I don't. Bandit and the rest of the men in this world have dogged me. Isn't there one man who isn't like them? Anyone between the ages of sixteen and twenty-five.

Whether it's a relationship or shopping for something on sale, the key to getting what you want is NOT being so attached to the outcome.

In other words...not trying so hard...being willing to take something or leave it...not putting all your eggs in one basket...you get the idea.

When you're anxious, people know it. They figure you'll put up with most anything. And as you've experienced, they will dish it out to you!

Slow down, put some "non-dating" friendships and activities in your life, and you'll see a change.

And don't ever refer to yourself as "Someone's Girl." You're unique--you have a name--use it. When you tie your identity to another--and then they aren't around...who are you?

Be *YOU* and be happy!

Hang in there! :)

You like guys with long hair? :-P

Seriously, there are plenty of decent men out in the world...in fact you'll find a few of them working around the Loveshack here. It's not a question of where they are, it's a question of being able to see them. Now, I don't know how old you are, but relationships in the teen years tend to not be overly stable. It is a period of moving from relationship to relationship in an effort to grow socially. However, this does not condone any sort of neanderthal behavior.

Another possibility is that you are selecting the poor choices in men from a field of very eligible candidates. This has nothing to do with your looks or measurements, and the good souls are going to look for more than just a pretty face.

Either way, you should have a no tolerance policy for guys who don't absolutely and completely meet your standards. You shouldn't have to say, "Oh, I'll just forgive him this ONE time..." Stand by your convictions and project your will to do so.

What's wrong with you? I can tell you exactly what's wrong with you... YA GOT NO SELF-ESTEEM - NO SELF-RESPECT!

First you define yourself as someone's girl. Then you start describing your physical dimesions. Christ! No wonder guys treat you like sh**. You haven't done anything worthy of their respect. How can you expect men respect to you when you don't respect yourself?

Hello. I am 5'6", blonde hair, brown eyes, 38D 28 32, and I don't understand what every guy sees that I don't. Bandit and the rest of the men in this world have dogged me. Isn't there one man who isn't like them? Anyone between the ages of sixteen and twenty-five.