Tall girls dating shorter guys?

brunette4u

What is everyones' opinion on girls dating guys who are shorther than them? I am 5'11'', athletic, and am taller than most guys that I meet. I have recently met a man around my age, but he is 5'10''. He is very attractive, athletic as well, but I have always blown off guys who aren't at least my height, which I know sounds so vain! I have just always felt uncomfortable and huge around guys shorter than me. I am already self concious about how tall I am, and being around him makes it even worse! He is such an awesome guy though, I want to date him, and it doesnt seem to bother him. Any ladies out there or men, or have encountered this situation?

I'm 5' 6" and have dated guys as short as 5' 4". There's nothing wrong with dating someone shorter then you. Sure, it can get kind of akward at times, but if you are really into him I don't see one inch being that big of a deal. Just avoid the high heels. Go for it!

I'm barely 5 ft 8 inches and plenty of the women I've been with have been taller than me. My wife is 5 ft. 10.in So obviously it doesn't bother me but my wife won't slow dance with me. I guess she feels that would not look cool.

Just glad I'm more than 6'; it just makes things easier. It's ok to date someone shorter. I'd not date a girl that was taller than me, because she'd be huge... really. I'm happy where I am, and yes, my girl is shorter than I.

Wow, I'm going through the exact thing right now... to a T... infact, nah.

It's strange that from my observation, it's the mens that have more of a complex about this stuff that the womens.

Whatever floats your boat, just make sure that you're happy.