if you really liked this guy but hes busy busy would you:

dakotamaiden

hes a very busy guy works long hours , many days in a row. plus he has alot of male friends that want to spend time with him.

he likes talking to me and tells me to call him. we talk mny hrs on phone . once a week.

i really like him and he says he likes me. would you keep talking on phone hoping some day in the future we would be closer friends.

it would be well worth it, sometimes i just want to be close to him now. i dont have much patients.. thanks for any comments.

Does he ever call you? Or is it always you calling him? If it's always you calling him, forget him. If a guy is interested, no matter how busy he is, he will call you, he will ask you out, he will make the time for a date.

Sounds like he's had plenty of opportunity to ask you out during your calls, and he hasn't. Time to move on.

The first red flag is when a guy is obtuse enough to ask a woman to call him. This would turn me off completely.

Busy guys will suddenly find a hole in their schedule when they meet a woman they want to be with. I recommend that you stop calling this guy.

Yup, a guy who's into you, regardless of how busy he is, will make time for you and not just on the phone. You're either in the friendzone, or in the ego-stroking zone, if he knows you like him.