how do i go from friend to more than just a friend

hiyowatsuphey

hiyowatsuphey

Ive gone out with this girl once to a movie (just me and her, - it was awkward :/ ) and once with me and her friends/one of my friends (even more awkward).. I wouldn't consider us together or going out, but I have strong feelings for her. I'm pretty embarrassed about it though (mostly because shes younger than me), and sometimes I try to hide my real feelings by avoiding her intentionally for a day. We've talked a lot nearly every single day since we met at a party in October.

I'm just trying to figure out what signs to look for to find out if she wants to be more than just friends.

And I don't really know what to talk about with her anymore, i feel like Ive asked every single question I can think of.

Is your relationsip awkward when you talk to her during the day or was it just the times you went on the date? I think one of the problems is that you said you avoid her for whole days because it seems your embarassed becasue she is younger. Is it a legal issue in the state you live in? Cause that could be a prob. If so run. If not be honest with her, it's not that big of an age diff. Tell her the way you feel about her, but please don't play games and try and avoid her. She might be giving you signs, but you are avoiding them. Follow your heart my friend and stop over analyzing everything. People's minds often get in the way of love and complicate things don't let that happen, lifes too short to worry. Good luck bro!