I love my best friend!

Ok so she has been my best friend as long as i can remember, but when we started high school i started to see her in a different way. I didn't think anything of it at first and just pushed my feelings away. But during my last year of school i could not push them away any longer. A few months ago i was out with her and her boyfriend and i felt so Jealous. I just want her all to myself my feelings keep getting stronger and i know i am in love with her. I dont want to tell her incase it spoils our friendship. can anyone give me advice on what to do ?

MexicanBillBacker
Ok so she has been my best friend as long as i can remember, but when we started high school i started to see her in a different way. I didn't think anything of it at first and just pushed my feelings away. But during my last year of school i could not push them away any longer. A few months ago i was out with her and her boyfriend and i felt so Jealous. I just want her all to myself my feelings keep getting stronger and i know i am in love with her. I dont want to tell her incase it spoils our friendship. can anyone give me advice on what to do ?

Get over her man. Don't talk to her, don't think about her

You are in HS

Be a whore just like me

She's very young. IF you told her what your feelings are, it could scare her...it could make her happy but whatever it did it wouldn't last long. Young girls are very fickle. Don't count on being her friend very long, either. In the not too distant future, she's likely to start dating one or more guys. When that happens she won't be giving you a whole lot of thought. The guys she dates won't like the idea that she has such a good male friend.

Any way you slice it, this isn't good. Now, considering all the problems here you would probably be best served to tell her how you feel. If she feels the same, you could have a very nice and short romance more than likely. If she doesn't, she will make herself scarce in your life and you can go find some real romance elsewhere.