Can this be happening?

padparadscha

pelicanpreacher
Thanks for the eleventy jillion bunnies! :D

If I knew how to do avitars the pelican you posted would be mine! :D (with a few modifications)

• Author

Ah man You'reasian, you have to help him out A.S.A.P. He is right, he does not have an avatar. That's like the ultimate sin. You have to lead him towards the light! No worries Mr. Preacher, We'll help you out. I would direct you to where you could get an animated one like mine, but I have no idea how I did that. Someone a long time ago on this site told me how to do it. We would get you an avitar with a Pelican and a preachers collar that does a sort of dance with his little wing arms pointing up at the sky. I'll keep my eye out.;)

pelicanpreacher

I envision You'reasian's avatar donning an Amish preacher's hat, clerical collar, black coat, and white cuffs! I'm not asking for much ... really! :)

• Author

Yeah but the dance is important, your leaving out the dance. See, look at the importance of the dance :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny::bunny: :bunny: Never underestimate the power of the dance!

Yeah but the dance is important, your leaving out the dance. See, look at the importance of the dance :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: Never underestimate the power of the dance!

.....the river dance? lol

• Author

To be honest, it suits you well. So don't go looking for any Christmas presents, because santa gave you one early. Now, you are more than just a name, you're a true Pelican! Keep your beak up and your feathers clean:lmao::lmao: