i like my guy friend he wants me to call him:

dakotamaiden

iam usually the one that calls him, he always tells me to call, then we talk for hours. we like each other, is there any reason i should feel insecure sometime??( i think thats just the way iam i need to work on this) i know he likes me and has never said or done anything to make me feel this way.

in fact he says i love ya your great, i dont think he likes to call on phone.

is this situation normal ??? we like each other and are friends for like 3 months

• Author

we had sex once so we have a bond, hes renewing his life with god so now he doesnt want sex. he doesnt think its right to have sex. iam okay with that. we like each other , we see each other at work sometimes

i just really like him and sometimes i dont know what to do . except just enjoy his friedship

I am sorry but I believe that he only wants to be friends with you.

If that is OK with you then just enjoy his friendship and stop thinking about marriage and being more than friends. If he changes is mind about things he will let you know. I think you need a friend and he seems to be willing so just enjoy his friendship. :)

• Author

thanks he his a great, nice, considerate guy, that would do anything for you. iam going to enjoy his friendship. plus we have a good connection between us.