Some Advice To All Of You People!!!!

MrHateMeIfYouWant

To all you people who leave good relationships to Find Yourself and aren't sure what you're supposed to be doing with your lives...You shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place, Don't wait months, years to make up your mind that you're leaving, do it ASAP out of respect. Don't string along your boyfriend or girlfriend. They don't deserve the hurt or the heartbreak.

To all you people who cheat on your loved one when you have something good with them...Go to hell.

To all you people who stay in relationships with abusive people, be it mental or physical, get out and never look back. If they truly loved you they would never hurt you, Make no excuses for them. They are selfish, ignorant, immature dickheads who deserve no love of any kind.

To all those people who leave perfectly good relationships because they figure they they are still young and should be out having a good time hooking up with this girl or that girl or this guy or that guy.....AIDS is real. Pregnancy can happen.

Don't be stupid out there.

To those of you who break up with your love, then come back, then leave, then come back, then leave again, Don't bother. Get a life and stop hurting your loved one.

Love is real. It does exist. Don't screw it up if you have it.

Gosh, you guys. He's just spreading the knowledge that he has recently acquired. He is working to educate all of us. There doesn't have to be a *point* to education...(?)

Ok.. I must admit that all of what you posted makes tons & tons of sense..

But, I have the same question as Tony & a few others asked, 'what's your point in stating all those facts?'

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing MrHate was hurt recently by a woman or maybe a man or anybody.... :-)

He's venting his frustrations. Well said my friend. I agree 110%.