she broke up with him

Okay so theres this girl that i've been crazy over for the past few months. I basically told her how I felt for her, and she didn't really properly respond to me. Didn't give me a yes I like you, or a no I don't like you. It's still in the air.

Well anyway that was a few months ago. I felt like crap for the longest time, and eventually decided to try to get over her, and I kinda did. Kinda. I think she noticed my attitude change around her, because I would try to get closer to her as a friend and get to know her, but lately I've just been backing off ever since she gave me the cold shoulder because she liked some other kid. I asked her blindly to homecoming, and immediately she responded "sorry I have to pee" and goes straight into the bathroom. I realized then, she really didn't feel me, but she tries to assure me that she really indeed had to go.

Anyway, yeah she broke up with the guy she was going out with last week. I saw both of them talking after school as i was heading out to the school parking lot, and it looked like they were argueing. The following day which is a friday, she's not at school, but at minnesota for a few days.

So....should I still pursue her? Is it a good time to pursue her? I'm still bitter, but I still have a good attraction for her, and all my friends are rooting for me to go after her but i don't want to feel like a replacement and I don't think she's ready, or at least I wouldn't be ready if I just broke up with someone I thought was the one for me.