Not so normal guy has epiphany about life and love.

Wolverine117

Hi.

Wolverine here.

I just had an epiphany.

I have been chasing girls and been weird for a long time. It ocurred to me that one person has supported me through all that. Through all my weirdness and the stuff that i do.

My friend Indira...whom i've known for 3 years. She goes to a different college but we live in the same town. I love her. What do i do ?

introduce her to nadia. maybe they can get together.

• Author

Ok.

I thought about that.

She kind of sees right through me.... all the time. We are close.

real close. We watch wrestling in my basement. Cheer for the Patriots even though Brady sucks. We play and have fun together. She knows me very well.

We actually bunked together in my lair. We kissed once, though.

If i ask her out for dinner, she is gonna know. She can predict my moves 10 steps ahead of me whether at cards or at life.

Plus people dont exactly like us together. I'm a 6'2, 240-pound virgin black boy of eighteen. She is a 5'3, pale-skinned, short-haired brunette with a great heart but a real short temper. I love her, though. A lot.

I'll come up with something....or try to.

• Author

About the Nadia thing....

She is MARRIED.

And unlike most dudes, i like my women straight.

Yeah, I do fantasize. If i tried getting Nadia and Indira together, they'd both split....in opposite directions and i'd be left alone.

Nadia is out of the picture. She is sweet but married and in love and faithful...

to her hubby.

I'll try to let Indira know how i feel.... she might kick my ass, though...

baby, i'm joking.

i do not mean to doubt your depth, but one does doubt your constancy. don't get me wrong, fickle is awesome at 18, and certainly for virgin protagonists, but you can hardly expect someone to attend to it seriously.

xox j