??? what do i do

Lucky555

What am i doing/Can you all tell me the guys interests, the ones i am seeing.

Ex-talked to him last night big no no. he hasn't changed at all haha what was i thinking.

Guy A: He wanted to meet up but just for lunch...he was meeting his friends later. He lives far away and is going to visit for the holidays. However, I have suggested we do a night date but this is what he came up with. Its really weird because obviously he made other plans on the only day we are meeting and we have not been out on a date since nov due to the distance. I did suggest another day which we are doing.. I get mixed signals from him. I am getting a feelings something is up, he also talks in "I" terms when he discusses future events. He acts very childish because when i sign online he signs off......weird. He doesn't ask me personal questions or tell me about his family or anything! He keeps it very very casual . Our conversations suck to be honest. I feel no connection when talking to him on the phone.

Guy B: . he has been calling me. However he only talks about how my day is and then its like a very short conversation.

We have not had a date yet. He is the texter. hahaha hes cute though but i'm still getting to know him. I'm still figuring him out.

I feel more connected to guy B than to any of the others. I feel guy b is really doing what a guy should do but im still weary and our date is in a few days.

Now Guy A: Why would he schedule a lunch date? are his friends really more important? If he has not seen me in a month and we talk via mail about every day?