Question for the ladies, or from both sides.

hello everyone noob with a question. alright i dont if this is the right area to be posting this, I kinda of wanted an opinion from the ladies or from both sides. i like this girl etc...but i will explain my situation but i would want you guys to know we havent kissed yet...ill explain later...

but my question is would it be okay to just randomly be n a argument where u think like its going to be your last time talking to each other then in the end say "if this is how its going to be ive shouldve of done this a long time ago....." grab her hand and just kiss her, kinda like out of a movie scene so to say. in your opinion what do guys/girls think how would you girls react? i know alot of movies blow this kind of crap up were its seems like alot of people would want at times but i know this is reality but imma say im shy guy when it comes to this but i just need to know what would guys think? im going to say she is not a innocent goody good girl though she tries to show that she is when at times she is not kind of a two personlity thing. thanks

I honestly wouldn't try this if you're not on kissing terms or beyond. While the movies might portray a romantic ending, if she's mad enough, you might find yourself on the receiving end of A LOT of negative energy.

• Author

okay thats was i was thinking. to explain my story also it kind of relates to this person thread http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t172800/ its really complicated how to write it on here but that what it kind of sums up to I know its a friendship we have but at a time we gotten to things were we were talking so to say but at some point she backed off yet we get close at times. but we had this huge argument this past weekend, she was asking me some directions n questions to when she knew i still like her still (though i gaving no pressure on her as in getting at her) so i asked why the out of the blue question, where she says her friend is visiting and he (she gave it way) is visiting from san diego i know i shouldnt look into it but i just felt like it was slap n a face so to say so i basically told that was shady of her to pull that stunt though she says i brought it up....drama queen right? anyways i dont mind having a friendship with her cause i know love etc..dont grow over night it takes time to build ive just called her out that the she worries about what others have to say on who she chills with...in a way i know i should stop talking to this girl and let it be.

Honestly, I don't really understand what you're trying to communicate about this relationship (sentences, periods and capital letters would be helpful).

But you'd do a lot better to flirt with her and kiss her than to kiss her in the middle of an argument. That might get you a slap in the face instead of the reaction you want.