Anniversary ideas!!!!

katie4

My anniversary with my boyfriend is coming up very soon and I need advice on something romantic to do. I need something to give him and something to show that I put alot of effort into it, or maybe a romantic date. I dont know. Any ideas, please? Because im running out of mine.....thanks

katie

ps-what have you ladies done for your guys. Or guys, what have the ladies done for you, that you thought was very romantic?

sexual is fine, but preferably romantic.

I would also love to hear some ideas. My 2 year anniversary is coming up in the next week. He was/is my first serious relationship and I'd love to hear from other women what they did...and guys... what would have touched your heart. I'm 22 and he is 24.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

okay so the cutest idea ever i think is to make a scrapbook with pictures, letters, cards, etc. things that you guys have done together over the years. its something thats pretty inexpensive, but takes time and thought. its something that you would want to keep forever. my mom actually made one for me for my 21st birthday. it was so special. she took a lot of time to put together baby pictures of me and my brother and she wrote little funny notes that only i would understand. i think this is something that would definatley be special for a girlfriend or a boyfriend. me and my guy have been together for about 4 months. i cant wait to get our scrapbook started!!!!!! good luck everyone.

HokeyReligions

:D My husband once told me, when I asked him what kind of gifts he liked, that if it doesn't plug in or run on batteries, don't bother! LOL!

I've known very few men who truly and honestly liked the same types of gifts that women do. How many men want only a mushy scrapbook? They are nice and all, and I'm sure that good men will appreciate the effort that went into it, but are they really going to sit it on their coffee table and look at it all the time! A magazine subscription would be better and he would be reminded of you every month when it arrives in his mailbox! :D LOL

A very un-romantic sounding gift that I gave to my husband was a swiss army knife. He used to talk about them and I got the hint. I gave him a very nice one with all sorts of gadgets on it. He uses it a lot and he told me that every time he uses it he thinks of me and loves me for giving it to him -- in fact he told me that recently because he was using it to help someone tighten their eyeglass screws and they commented on the knife and he told the guy that his wonderful wife gave it to him -- about 18 years ago!

So, what does your guy like? Has he maybe dropped some clues about items he would like to have or do? Make it a multi-part gift with something sweet and feminine and something that is for him alone.

Does he like puzzles or games? Hubby & I (without the other knowing) surprised each other with puzzles. I had written a short poem and the last line in each stanza was a clue to the location of the next piece of the poem. When he had all the pieces together it was a clue to the location of a hidden gift! He had bought a blank jigsaw puzzle and wrote clues on the back of each piece that led me on a merry hunt for each piece and when I put it all together it told me where my gift was. You could do this, or instead of clues about locations each piece could have something to do on it. Give him the first piece of the puzzle which may say "kiss me and I'll tell you" on it and after he kisses you, tell him where the next piece is. Once the puzzle is together give him the gift.