Need some support I guess...

OK, so my ex and I have entered into a FWB situation. Things have gone well in the week since this decision. And I really am beginning to see how he might not be an ideal choice for me long-term. But we do have great chemistry. He sd in a drunken chat online a couple of days ago that he loved me, just kind of a "goodnight, love ya" thing and I replied that no he didn't he just really liked me and liked the sex. He sd he really did love me and i just told him to go to bed, which he did. He hasn't seen anyone since we broke up almost 4 weeks ago.

I really thought I was doing ok with this situation. Honestly. And I guess I knew that there was a possibility that it might turn into more and it also might not. I thought I was ok with it until he happened to mention that he had a first date Wednesday night. Now I'm not OK.

We have great talks and great sex and great chemistry. When we broke up he sd he just wasn't ready for a relationship. Then what does he want? IDK. He's not gonna find anyone that he has chemistry with better than me. He's not gonna find anyone cuter either! lol

Pep talks, opinions...all are needed.