What do women really want from a relationship

a woman want's a man that's open honest and very affectionate and treats her like a queen i've been married 10 years and our love is very strong our sex life is great .so just start with that and the rest will come later good luck.god bless :)

Respect. Honesty. Tact. Someone who is willing to help you laugh when you need it most. And enough sense to realize that when she tells you she thinks flowers are nice, you go steal some from the neighbor's yard every so often and present them to her!

eccentricity and humour.

commitment happens when pleasure routinely exceeds inconvenience.

Woman want love, honesty, loyalty, generosity, and faithfulness.

A committment is when you pledge your love for that person and that person only. That doesn't leave room for others to enter the picture romantically.

The physical characteristics are the icing on the cake. If he happens to be physically attractive too, then GOLD MINE! ;) We fall in love with what's inside though, so that's way more important. I think that once they have our hearts, the attraction grows anyway and we inevitably find our SO's attractive even if others don't. Love is grand. :)

i think my own boyfriend answers this for me better than i can. he said something like "women want honesty, support, financial stability, great love in the bedroom, and loyalty.

something like that....sounds good to me

Don't know who wrote this.

Love is to give and give some more.

Lust is to take and take some more.

As for commitment, honesty, trust, communication, loyalty.

With no trust it's hard to believe in honest communication. Which leads people astray to betray the relationship that had loyalty.