should I keep him? Stay or go? Let me know.

I'm 21. My boyfriend is 21. We are each others first love. He took my virginity. We have been together off and on for 3 year. On a off time we both had other pretty serious relationships and both ended up with a daughter each. we are through court stuff and custody issues. Last week my father gave me a hug a kiss on the cheek. And my boyfriend is real upset. He doen't approve of my daughters father and my friendship. We've struggled with this for a quite some time now. Today I checked his voice mail and a girl left 2 messages asking if they can hang out. He says when he was angry with me he gave her his number. And its innocent & he made a mistke and is sorry. Then he said maybe we should take time from each other. I cried and pleaded because I'm 2 months pregnant. Later he said he wants to be with me and its not out of pity. Should I believe him and stay or let him go or what please help...

I'm 21. My boyfriend is 21. We are each others first love. He took my virginity. We have been together off and on for 3 year. On a off time we both had other pretty serious relationships and both ended up with a daughter each. we are through court stuff and custody issues. Last week my father gave me a hug a kiss on the cheek. And my boyfriend is real upset. He doen't approve of my daughters father and my friendship. We've struggled with this for a quite some time now. Today I checked his voice mail and a girl left 2 messages asking if they can hang out. He says when he was angry with me he gave her his number. And its innocent & he made a mistke and is sorry. Then he said maybe we should take time from each other. I cried and pleaded because I'm 2 months pregnant. Later he said he wants to be with me and its not out of pity. Should I believe him and stay or let him go or what please help...

Hi!

You need to get on with your life. Spend time with people who care about you, and enjoy thir company. You said that he gave someone his phone number because he was mad. Well, what happens when he get's mad again? How many women will have his phone number?

Hi! You need to get on with your life. Spend time with people who care about you, and enjoy thir company. You said that he gave someone his phone number because he was mad. Well, what happens when he get's mad again? How many women will have his phone number?

Hi! Thanks for the advice and I will take it to consideration. But remember we have been together 3 years. We do have 2.5 kids involved. And I have made mistakes to, he always seems to take the time forgive me. It has been only 2 days since I have learned about this girl. I am stil in an initial state of shock. Should I give it more time?

I'm 19.Myex boyfriend is 21.We,ve bbeen together for six months. I fall pregnant and he starts telling people its not his child, telling them its his best friends child.I had a real close relationship with his friend.Before i were going out with him iwas going out with this close friend of mine.Idont know what to because iampregnant from my ex,just the fact his denying hiss fatherhood makes me feel that i have been sleeping around.But my big problem is that i still love him very i want him back so desperately but dont know if he will take me back.He is the father of my child i will always love, its just i dont know whether i should take him back or just ignore when he comes back to me.PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE HELP ME OUT HERE together off and on for 3 year. On a off time we both had other pretty serious relationships and both ended up with a daughter each. we are through court stuff and custody issues. Last week my father gave me a hug a kiss on the cheek. And my boyfriend is real upset. He doen't approve of my daughters father and my friendship. We've struggled with this for a quite some time now. Today I checked his voice mail and a girl left 2 messages asking if they can hang out. He says when he was angry with me he gave her his number. And its innocent & he made a mistke and is sorry. Then he said maybe we should take time from each other. I cried and pleaded because I'm 2 months pregnant. Later he said he wants to be with me and its not out of pity. Should I believe him and stay or let him go or what please help...