please help me

my boyfriend and i are having extreme problems. we have recently moved in together, since then everything has changed. it seems like all we do is try to hurt each others feelings when we fight. he has a bad temper. he has hit the wall several times. he says he would never it me, but this morning he put his hands around my throat. the fight started because we both woke up ill. i wanted him to go into another room to talk to his friend and he wouldn't. before i knew it we were both saying horrible things to each other. he always accuses me of things. i try to ignore it, but then he thinks i am hinding something. i have never cheated on him. please help me i have no one else to talk to.

my boyfriend and i are having extreme problems. we have recently moved in together, since then everything has changed. it seems like all we do is try to hurt each others feelings when we fight. he has a bad temper. he has hit the wall several times. he says he would never it me, but this morning he put his hands around my throat. the fight started because we both woke up ill. i wanted him to go into another room to talk to his friend and he wouldn't. before i knew it we were both saying horrible things to each other. he always accuses me of things. i try to ignore it, but then he thinks i am hinding something. i have never cheated on him. please help me i have no one else to talk to.

Hi!

You need to get out of that relationship. He's abusing you and you're letting him. If you have no friends or family that you can stay with, please find a woman's shelter. The abuse will only get worse if you stay.