Short post about strange dating relationship.

- I went out with him five times, we spoke for a month and a half.

-We clicked, he liked me I liked him.

-was mad with me at my fifth date because I didn't go to his apartment.

-he said he didn't want a good girl, just be friends and see if in the future we could be something else, because he wanted some booty.

-During our dates, he opened up, told me about his family issues..I didn't say anything, I got mad at him because he had tried pot. He didn't seem happy about his personal life.

-Time passed, I sent him some stupid messages very over insinuating and I screwed up.

-I tried to clean my reputation, with him...I felt I didn't say what I had to say to him about what he told me about his famiy issues so I sent him a very direct and strong letter.. He got really mad at me because I said things which removed his feelings, things which hurt him. I really meant to open up his eyes and make him feel better, and guide him in a good way.

-Four months later..I sent him a message in facebook saying.. "are you gonna be mad at me until you become old, wear a walking stick and your teeth starts falling down?".

-He answered to me saying I shouldn't have said what I said, and it was not the way it should have been.

-I told him I didn't mean to hurt him, I just wanted to help because he opened up and I felt I had to do something for him. That in real life I was sweet as vanilla and chocolate ice cream with a little touch of strawberry.

I just really hope he stops being angry at me, and can stay away from his madness.. I am usually not mad at anyone and nobody is mad at me. So this is weird, and it is weird that, he gets mad at me and still answers me, gives me explanations and answers.. I am not gonna search for him anymore.

I just feel he is being proud. Not because he is mad at me, but maybe mad at himself by something I just knew from talking to him that little, I uncovered him and really read him.

It's weird, I just felt click in there....but now I am just gonna leave it that way, because maybe he is not worth it for me. I tried to be sweet, helpful and nice.... he said I was mean, even though I wasn't I swear. I am not like that.

you have to learn to be very careful how you phrase words when you are talking about something that's important to someone else. it is the best to do this face to face so you can gauge their reaction and they can see that you mean well. letters/emails are not for something this personal.

he may or may not forgive you. he doesn't know you well enough. you have to let it go and let him come to you. if he doesn't forgive you then learn from your mistake and don't make it again.

I agree with Birdie...sarcasm is difficult to gauge in text form. But to me it all sounds a little silly regardless of that message you sent him on facebook.

You and he want two different things. He: BOOTY You: RELATIONSHIP. It won't work. Find someone who wants the same thing as you.

-was mad with me at my fifth date because I didn't go to his apartment.

-he said he didn't want a good girl, just be friends and see if in the future we could be something else, because he wanted some booty.

Frankly, you'd be better off not dealing with him anymore.

He never was interested in a relationship; he became angry with you when you refused to go to his home and have casual sex with him.

Genuine friends don't expect 'booty' from their pals, nor do they play silly mind games and get nasty with you when you turn them down. Which is exactly what this guy did.

Frankly, you'd be better off not dealing with him anymore.

He never was interested in a relationship; he became angry with you when you refused to go to his home and have casual sex with him.

Genuine friends don't expect 'booty' from their pals, nor do they play silly mind games and get nasty with you when you turn them down. Which is exactly what this guy did.

Exactly. Sounds harsh, but yea. Walk away from this, good luck with what ever you're going to do though :).