Please help me FAST! First timer!

New Loveq

Ok hey I am 13 I just got my first french kiss a few weeks ago

I love my bf the only way a 13 yr old can!

But I need Pointers on kissing

He loves to french and I have no Idea how to go upon Making Out! Help me please

and Please don't sat "go with the flow" I need REAL advice fast!!!

First, use a good mouthwash and don't eat garlic or onions prior to your frenching or you'll certainly gross out your guy. Make sure he has done the same. It's also a good idea to floss followed by a wash of Listerine or other acceptable antibacterial mouthwash. Be sure he doesn't have mono or streptoccus or other bacterial infections prior to your session.

Frenching is like dancing. One takes the lead and the other follows. Pretend like your tongues are dancing with each other. Your tongue should rub and touch his tongue in as many places as possible. Go deep into his mouth and then come back. This can go on for 20 seconds to a minute or so at a time. You go from regular kissing to french kissing and back. You can take a rest for a while and talk. If you were older you would probably discuss the nearest place to have sex...but in your case, he could find himself in jail...so just keep it to frenching. A frenching session can last from as short as two or three minutes to an half hour or more. My recommendation is that YOU stop first and leave him wanting more. The longer you go and the more he gets used to it, the less frequently he'll want to do it and you will lose his interest.

I must also tell you that for most people french kissing is a prelude to much heavier petting, touching and massaging in personal parts, etc. This can really lead to some serious stuff if you get into it big time (just a warning).

I never had to ask anybody. It just came naturally. But you have asked for detailed instructions. You might go to Barnes and Noble and buy "French Kissing Made Easy" or purchase the video of the same name.

Good luck to you and may you enjoy a lifetime of great frenching!!!