Did i build my own hopes up?

WannaBeWithYou

WannaBeWithYou

I don't know how to tell my guy friend that i have feelings for him without risking the friendship. I'm just unsure whether he feels that way with me or he looks at me like friends with benefits?

His best mate ask my best friend which is his girlfriend if anything was going on with me and "Jake" because Jake had been acting like himself lately. I thought he might of liked me as more than a friend because he's always really touchy feely with me and always makes sure he's in the same room as i am and we always flirt and lately we have been seeing each other alot and he came down to with his best mate who was seeing his girlfriend so he could just see me (his best mate told me that). But last night and i know it sounds bad but i looked through his messages and he had messages from another girl saying "what time do i come around, i can stay the night." and another from his sister saying "this is what happens everytime you hook up with Katie you tell her everything." which is the other girl.

And i got heaps cut up about it and just left but he always does little things that makes me feel like he likes me and that is why i am so confused about it and i want to tell him i like him but i just don't know how to find the right words about it.

you know everybody got somebody so I don't know why you feeling side ways about another chic text. he aint your man. realize THAT

2nd, sounds like he is making a effort to get to know you better so that is good. sometimes putting labels on things mess them up I think. enjoy getting to know him and the process. it might work out and it might not but at least have some fun and don't do anything you will regret later but stop being territoral already dam:

I don't know how to tell my guy friend that i have feelings for him without risking the friendship. I'm just unsure whether he feels that way with me or he looks at me like friends with benefits?

His best mate ask my best friend which is his girlfriend if anything was going on with me and "Jake" because Jake had been acting like himself lately. I thought he might of liked me as more than a friend because he's always really touchy feely with me and always makes sure he's in the same room as i am and we always flirt and lately we have been seeing each other alot and he came down to with his best mate who was seeing his girlfriend so he could just see me (his best mate told me that). But last night and i know it sounds bad but i looked through his messages and he had messages from another girl saying "what time do i come around, i can stay the night." and another from his sister saying "this is what happens everytime you hook up with Katie you tell her everything." which is the other girl.

And i got heaps cut up about it and just left but he always does little things that makes me feel like he likes me and that is why i am so confused about it and i want to tell him i like him but i just don't know how to find the right words about it.

There is a girl that I really like... same situation. We're friends. I'm seeing other girls, but I'd like nothing more than for us to be a couple. She knows I am seeing other gilrs, but what was I supposed to do? Wait for her to give me a sign? Recently she has, but this took us months. She would always mess with me about seeing other girls. But you know what? Had she just told me or given me any inkling that the feelings were mutual, none of these girls would have even happened. Some guys are like me... gotta be hit over the head with it. Don't worry about the other girls... guys hook up with girls. But if he is doing all that you say... he is interested in you more than the others. Believe me. Step it up with him and show him that you like him. Chances are, you won't be dissapointed.

She knows I am seeing other gilrs, but what was I supposed to do? Wait for her to give me a sign? Recently she has, but this took us months. She would always mess with me about seeing other girls. But you know what? Had she just told me or given me any inkling that the feelings were mutual, none of these girls would have even happened.

I agree with this. Apparently she just wasn't into you but there's nothing wrong with that especially considering the offer you talked about in the last post, looks like you've got women throwing themselves at you.

Try to be a gentleman to one woman you want (who doesn't want you back) and you end up with a swarm who DO! :)

Try to be a gentleman to one woman you want (who doesn't want you back) and you end up with a swarm who DO! :)

No truer statement has ever been made. Excellent point. But you make a connection with the one you want... the others... they're just that... others, regarless of how hot they are. Tonight, for instance, we were together. There was a girl there that I hadn't seen in forever... a 10 in my book. She wanted me to meet her out Friday. We talked, but this girl I like was there, so I cut it short. And this girl I like is not even in the same league physically. So to the OP, if this guy is going out of his way to see you... which he is according to your post... he likes you on a higher level and isn't as interested in the rest. Follow my advice please. Not all of us guys are in it for the wrong reasons. There comes a time for all of us that we realize what is important. He likes you... go for it.

At some point, the girl you wanted was a girl you had just met. Give some time for the one who asked you out - nice change of luck on your part :cool:

How often do women ask guys out? Now that takes some cajones :)