Stood up on 2 continents

Ok,

I do not know if this is the year or payback or maybe I am just encountering the wrong men. I have been stood up 4 times this year by four different men. I have never had this problem before. And when I call to confront the men, most of them give the same lame response," Oh, I forgot to call you or I got tied up." Then I say " OK, if you ever want to go out then give me a call". I do not sit at the phone waiting for them, because this is my biggest pet peeve - being stood up.

I do not know, but I am ready to quit this dating stuff for a while. At times, I think it is payback for all the times I stood men up and disrespected them. But I was only nineteen.

Can someone please give me some advice. Maybe I am sending off the wrong vibe or something who knows. But if this is payback, then payback is a B----.

Hey Marie, you just haven't met the right one yet... don't give up.... I have set my sights very high and have encountered the same situations... some times it takes literally years to find the right one.... I have actually gone 3 years with out a date.... but then I realized that deep down I didn't want one.. it really takes some soul searching... good luck... remember always be true to your self...

Ok, I do not know if this is the year or payback or maybe I am just encountering the wrong men. I have been stood up 4 times this year by four different men. I have never had this problem before. And when I call to confront the men, most of them give the same lame response," Oh, I forgot to call you or I got tied up." Then I say " OK, if you ever want to go out then give me a call". I do not sit at the phone waiting for them, because this is my biggest pet peeve - being stood up. I do not know, but I am ready to quit this dating stuff for a while. At times, I think it is payback for all the times I stood men up and disrespected them. But I was only nineteen. Can someone please give me some advice. Maybe I am sending off the wrong vibe or something who knows. But if this is payback, then payback is a B----.
Ok, I do not know if this is the year or payback or maybe I am just encountering the wrong men. I have been stood up 4 times this year by four different men. I have never had this problem before. And when I call to confront the men, most of them give the same lame response," Oh, I forgot to call you or I got tied up." Then I say " OK, if you ever want to go out then give me a call". I do not sit at the phone waiting for them, because this is my biggest pet peeve - being stood up. I do not know, but I am ready to quit this dating stuff for a while. At times, I think it is payback for all the times I stood men up and disrespected them. But I was only nineteen. Can someone please give me some advice. Maybe I am sending off the wrong vibe or something who knows. But if this is payback, then payback is a B----.

Hi!

It's only payback if the guys who stood you up were stood up by you at one time. And it's fine to call them and confront them about standing you up, but don't ever say, "If you feel like going out, give me a call". It tells them that you don't care about yourself, and will give in to whatever they want to dish out.

You've just run into some rotton luck a few times. So try not to let that discourage you from going out and having fun again. There will be guys who won't stand you up. And if a guy stands you up, just say to yourself that's its their loss. And thats what you should say to them if you want to call them back and confront them.

Good luck,

Jesaco

Hey,

Thanks for the good advice guys. I never thought by calling them I was disrespecting myself, but that is valid. Ok, my new game plan...if I am stood up, I will just pick up and keep on going. I sure do not want to appear needy and desperate.

The guys that have stood me are guys I have never met.

I have decided to dedicate the next three months to loving myself. I just do not have time for so many games.

Thanks alot,

Marie