STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE SIGNS?!?

Vanessa

I need major help and advise from someone who is skilled in the art of reading "Love Signs".... I have a guy friend who confuses the ever-loving sin outta me. Me and him and another friend usually go out about once a week together to the movies and stuff like that. Well, lately, I've been thinking that more is going on! For instance, He will make it a point to share with me how he likes a woman to dress(like "I love a woman who wears dresses"), and then we will get on a conversation about how we like our opposite sex to be! Well, sometimes I will catch him looking at me and every time we call him to do something, he is always there, sometimes alone even. Well, to get to it, I think that there is more going on, because he has other girl "friends" whom he jokes around with and hugs, but with me, there's even a hit of uncomfortable vibes coming from him. Worse yet, here it comes...I am engaged to his best-friend. Funny, huh? HELP!!!!!

Vanessa

Vanessa, I would say that all is cool, except he is your man's best friend, so you say.... read dear abby today.... he is not your friend, nor your man's, nor your relationships friend... in fact he is all of your enemy.. he will spoil it all....

I need major help and advise from someone who is skilled in the art of reading "Love Signs".... I have a guy friend who confuses the ever-loving sin outta me. Me and him and another friend usually go out about once a week together to the movies and stuff like that. Well, lately, I've been thinking that more is going on! For instance, He will make it a point to share with me how he likes a woman to dress(like "I love a woman who wears dresses"), and then we will get on a conversation about how we like our opposite sex to be! Well, sometimes I will catch him looking at me and every time we call him to do something, he is always there, sometimes alone even. Well, to get to it, I think that there is more going on, because he has other girl "friends" whom he jokes around with and hugs, but with me, there's even a hit of uncomfortable vibes coming from him. Worse yet, here it comes...I am engaged to his best-friend. Funny, huh? HELP!!!!! Vanessa
Vanessa, I would say that all is cool, except he is your man's best friend, so you say.... read dear abby today.... he is not your friend, nor your man's, nor your relationships friend... in fact he is all of your enemy.. he will spoil it all....

I won't even bother trying to interpret the signs: quite often misunderstandings occur anyway, and my take on it won't prevent that.

Besides, as I see it it is actually pretty irrelevant.

From where I'm sitting it looks to me like you're standing on the precipice of a huge toxic dump. One step over the edge and sooner or later your life will be poisoned. In one fell swoop you could change and lose many things in your life, which currently you appear to be taking for granted. Maybe you don't care anyway, but at least be fairer to other people. You're not the only one who has feelings.