Love Him!! HELP EVERY! PLEASE!!

Ok I am crying and Can barley see so DOn't be mad at me but I need your Help!

I Truly Love My Boyfriend

but his dad will beat on him if he doesn't break up with me

So his dad DID and we broke up!

I love him More than the World Its self!!

I don't know what to do!

He said He would rather stay here in AR and see me sometimes Than Move to Virginia (which is where is dad was going to send him and put him in a foster family) Where he would never see me!! I love him So much I don't Know how to cope With this! If you can PLEASE HELP!!

Thank you very much!

I Wanna stay with him But I fell I am causing him too much pain!

PLEASE HELP

Ok I am crying and Can barley see so DOn't be mad at me but I need your Help! I Truly Love My Boyfriend but his dad will beat on him if he doesn't break up with me So his dad DID and we broke up! I love him More than the World Its self!!

I don't know what to do! He said He would rather stay here in AR and see me sometimes Than Move to Virginia (which is where is dad was going to send him and put him in a foster family) Where he would never see me!! I love him So much I don't Know how to cope With this! If you can PLEASE HELP!! Thank you very much! I Wanna stay with him But I fell I am causing him too much pain! PLEASE HELP

Hi!

How old is your boyfriend? If he's not eighteen yet, he has to do what his father says. But beating on him is another story. If his father is abusing him, you can report him. But talk to your boyfriend about this first.

Ok I am crying and Can barley see so DOn't be mad at me but I need your Help! I Truly Love My Boyfriend but his dad will beat on him if he doesn't break up with me So his dad DID and we broke up! I love him More than the World Its self!!

I don't know what to do! He said He would rather stay here in AR and see me sometimes Than Move to Virginia (which is where is dad was going to send him and put him in a foster family) Where he would never see me!! I love him So much I don't Know how to cope With this! If you can PLEASE HELP!! Thank you very much! I Wanna stay with him But I fell I am causing him too much pain! PLEASE HELP

I feel there's much more going on here. Why would his father want to put his own son with a foster family?

Do you mean his father physically beat him, or was it just verbal?

To me, it sounds that this family has quite a few problems to sort out. I don't think this issue is about you AT ALL, you just triggered this reaction off - but it was always there.

This means that since you are NOT actually the problem (more like his father has BIIIIIGGGGGGGG control issues), there's no sure fire way of solving this. All you can do is hope your BF manages to find a way to stay in touch. This has to be from him, if you try and contact him, it'll probably just make his father react even more violently, and try even more drastic action.

Besides, here in the UK, a parent couldn't simply put their kids in a foster home. It works the other way here, the state puts the kids in homes. So I wonder if that is really likely, or just a threat from the father.

Sorry I can't offer any miracles, but it's a tough situation. all the best.

I have been around the pike many times and I know just how painful it is to not be able to be with someone you love. However, all the times I was feeling pain it was because the one I loved didn't want to be with me. To my knowledge, it has nothing to do with parents.

These are emotions and situations we all go through. We can't have everything we want.

According to wire service news reports, in Tampa, Florida a 16-year-old girl, Valessa Robinson, is on trial right now for helping kill her mother. The motive was her mother didn't want her to see her boyfriend any longer. The boy, Adam Davis, 18 at the time of the killing two years ago, has already been tried and sentenced to death. Valessa was a juvenile at the time so she can only get life in prison.

I mention this because our emotions can run wild and we can do crazy things when we are madly in love.

Your best bet is to go through the pain like we all do. In time, you will accept fate. If the two of you were meant to be, Love will fine a way!!!

I am truly sorry for what you are going through but, as Nicky said, there is no magic formula here. Also, if you really love him, you will stay away from him so he gets no more problems from his father.