infatuation, click, have you ever

Went out with this boy five times, talked 1 month and a half, and had a conflict with throughout 9 months due to a letter I sent, he responded and argued ba bla bla...

I have him in my head. I don't know why.

One week ago he was still answering me..and we just made things better.

There's nothing there. We don't get along anymore. He is in a relationship.

Somehow I am happy for him and I somehow think of him a lot.. which I hate.

Because I usually don't have my mind thinking so much about someone.

I have gone out throughout this nine months with a lot of boys.

somehow, my mind reminds me of him and I cannot stop it.. I felt a click with him in the moment I have felt just like counted times. I cannot believed he didn't feel it too. I am just gonna forget all about it. Because I think it is weird....and I just don't get me. Have you ever felt this way?

Because......I've had, I don't know if it is just the frustration of not have met him well, and just...feel a void from it. Being curious and all. It was just not our moment to click I guess....And now, he is in a relationship..so I gotta respect that and forget all about it, and move on. I think it's kind of an infatuation...why do these things happen?.

I mean, the other day, I dreamt after I read his letter..he had someone already, I just felt it...and next day I went into facebook...he was just gotten involved in a relationship. weird huh?.. how can you solve a stupid problem with a person you barely know, for 9 months and give itself importance?..that's what I don't get. I mean...I just think, there must have been something there..but now, it's just clear there is and will be nothing there...which I believe it sucks..or maybe I haven't found someone who I feel in love and absolutely astonished with ...dno't know..what do you think

I don't think you should be so hard on yourself with what you are feeling.

I think the important thing to understand that it's ok to feel strongly about someone, or to feel like you *do* have a connection with someone. It's a rare thing to feel, so you shouldn't beat yourself over it.

However, not every "connection" is mean to last. And when you can accept that, you will be able to move on and be happy for your experience.