Why do women so often resist mouth kissing?

How come women with whom I've had casual sexual relations do "everything" but kiss on the mouth? Is that too personal and intimate for most women? Do they have to love the guy to do that?

DO I come on too strong or something?

How come women with whom I've had casual sexual relations do "everything" but kiss on the mouth? Is that too personal and intimate for most women? Do they have to love the guy to do that? DO I come on too strong or something?

Do they? That's a new one to me. I guess when I think about myself, it's true. I can only sensually kiss somebody for whom I have deep feelings. That's the difference between making love and sex.

Do they? That's a new one to me. I guess when I think about myself, it's true. I can only sensually kiss somebody for whom I have deep feelings. That's the difference between making love and sex.

Long passionate kisses do come from being emotionally and or attracted to a person. It is a shame when that person is perfect in everyway, except for his/her lips. Nothing worse than liking someone whose kissing technique is not compatible with yours. I speak for myself when I say, a guy who is a bad kisser but one heck of a great guy, does not get a lot. When you find "The One" who wants to lock lips with you and not stop, hold him or her tight and let the passion flow!