I Messed up and I need serious help

• Author

She said no and she is not willing to help me

Thanks for all your hlep guys

I really appreciate it.

But I really need this woman in my life. - I need help - really bad

I hope I can make it till tomorrow

I hope I can make it till tomorrow

If you're having too much trouble today or tonight, go see your work counsellor, go to a clinic, or even go to Emergency.

i'm sorry, but i couldn't help to not get into this post.

i have a huge problem with what your ex girlfriend is doing to you.

She had a choice to not take your call. She is blaming everything on you. There has to be more to this than she is telling you.

Both of you are at fault... You called her at work numerous times and she picked up the phone numerous times.

She controls her own actions. I just hate it when people point the finger at another person for something that happened to them. She could have handled it better. Doesn't she have voiecmail? If so, she could have taken the phone off the hook for a little bit.. Give that girl space man, stop breathing down her back. Let her contact you. And don't let her get to you when she says.. "it's your fault".. just walk away man.. thats the true test.. right now you're beating a dead horse.

"and it's so hard to do, and so easy to say, but sometimes, you just have to walk away and head for the door."

- ben harper

geebz

You called her at work numerous times and she picked up the phone numerous times

Not every office has caller display and she could easily have expected to be receiving work calls.

• Author

Thaks to everyone for their assiatnce

I ended up in emergency yesterday , spent the evening in care I was told I am very impulsive and I have to give her space. there is no need for me to try and fix everything - that Came from Psychiatrists - He also said I just have to learn how to walk away from issues. No medication needed just have to learn how to do it. I am sitting with a therapist today

Thanks all and I feel good today