WHAT's up with this customer at work.....

longlegzs80

There is this guy that I am totally attracted too. Anyways, he has been comming into the bagel shop for the past 2 weeks or so, and with what it seems and with what I have been told, he only comes really when I work. Not an everyday thing, but every once in awhile. I wan't to know if this guy is attracted to me. I just find it weird with the way he looks at me, very very pleasant and seems to lock eyes with just me and not my freakin boss. So, what's the deal? Maybe it is nothing. Probubly is in my situation, but just curious as to what others might think.

He's probably quite interested in you and building up the courage to say something to you. Meeting a lady under these circumstances is rather awkward and some guys just have to get up the nerve to make a move. It would be very nice if you would encourage him by smiling, saying hello, telling him it's nice to see him again, ask him if he lives or works in the area...and generally get him to relax and let him know it's OK to converse with you....if you're not busy.