Misunderstood??

Hi Im new here, Im not sure if this question has been asked but I'm confused.

If you have been dating someone for three weeks and then they stop seeing you for almost a month....then call you out of the blue for directions somewhere and say they will come by to see you but then dont call or come by to see you....Is it wrong to be very upset that someone lead you on the wrong way?....

If you liked the person which sounds like you did yes it's only natural to be upset...him calling for directions after not bothering to contact you for a month is a lil shady...I mean did he just call cause he needed something? or was this his way to try and reconnect w u? if he hasn't bothered calling you or seeing you since...move on dear...the anger/upset stage will pass

If you were dating for three weeks and he dropped off the face of the earth for a month- I'd be angry as well.

I would have given him the wrong directions.

Guy sounds like a flake. If he calls again, I'd ignore it. He's already proven that he is a jerk.

(Where d'you figure the OP is a lady.....? :confused: )

Spoonie, You say you were dating....?

Does this other person know you were dating, even, or are they blissfully unaware, and maybe just considered you a FWB....?

(Where d'you figure the OP is a lady.....? :confused: )

Spoonie, You say you were dating....?

Does this other person know you were dating, even, or are they blissfully unaware, and maybe just considered you a FWB....?

Good point! :rolleyes: Just an assumption!

• Author

First of all im a guy....second it was a she... and third yes..she knew we were dating. On our first date she cooked for me. wow I know right. More times that I have talked to her it seemed as tho she didnt want to talke to me.... i got a phone call back and I was told i was a controlling person by asking her what she was doing and making conversation.....seriously.....I was confused my damn self when I heard that.... I even had to call up some of my close friends and ask my sister what was the problem.. I felt like I was the blame for the last guy that was controlling her cause he really didnt trust her.....now she's somewhat menatlly unstable... that was my conclusion!!!!