I need someones opinion

Today I found out that the guy who I was interested in and who until now was interested in me too is seeing someone else.

This might not sound like such a tragedy but it is continually happening to me. I always end up dating or having a relationship with guys that have somebody else on the side, or are in a relationship. I am for sure not looking for anything like this and as soon as I find out I break off everything but I just can not understand why this is always happening to me.

I really do not trust men anymore because I have been hurt too many times, but sometimes I just can not help falling for a guy. I am already really paranoid about this - as soon as I get that somebody is interested in me who I fancy too I try to check out all the possible factors that could be wrong with the guy.

I seriously do not think that I am beautiful - in my opinion I'm just average - but I have long blond hair an average body - and I also found out that guys always seem to reduce me to my looks because of that (I know how that might sound - but it just is that way).

I just can't understand why I can not find a normal guy who is interested in getting to know me and perhaps have a normal relationship with me - that just never works out for me and I do not understand what I do wrong.

I just can't get hurt like this anymore - I don't know what I have done so horribly wrong - I just after all this get the impression that all men are a**h***s!

I mean, I don't really know if you can give any advice on my problem, but perhaps anybody out there has something to say to it!?!

Today I found out that the guy who I was interested in and who until now was interested in me too is seeing someone else. This might not sound like such a tragedy but it is continually happening to me. I always end up dating or having a relationship with guys that have somebody else on the side, or are in a relationship. I am for sure not looking for anything like this and as soon as I find out I break off everything but I just can not understand why this is always happening to me. I really do not trust men anymore because I have been hurt too many times, but sometimes I just can not help falling for a guy. I am already really paranoid about this - as soon as I get that somebody is interested in me who I fancy too I try to check out all the possible factors that could be wrong with the guy. I seriously do not think that I am beautiful - in my opinion I'm just average - but I have long blond hair an average body - and I also found out that guys always seem to reduce me to my looks because of that (I know how that might sound - but it just is that way). I just can't understand why I can not find a normal guy who is interested in getting to know me and perhaps have a normal relationship with me - that just never works out for me and I do not understand what I do wrong. I just can't get hurt like this anymore - I don't know what I have done so horribly wrong - I just after all this get the impression that all men are a**h***s! I mean, I don't really know if you can give any advice on my problem, but perhaps anybody out there has something to say to it!?!

Hi!

What you need to do is just have fun dating. The problem is, not many women think this way. They meet a guy and go out with him once or twice, and if they really like him, they date him exclusively. Dating is not meant to be that way. So go out with anyone you're attracted to or are interested in getting to know and just have fun with them. Enjoy their company. And it's no big deal if you go out with six different guys in one week. Don't make a commitment to date only one guy unless you fall in love with him. Don't look for love and don't look for a relationship. Those things are hard to get by working at it. Falling in love comes naturally. And your chances of falling in love are much greater if you meet different people and allow yourself to go out and have fun when you want.

Best of luck,

Jesaco

This may sound a little weird to you, but we tend to attract people according to the way we think about the world and ourselves.

If you keep thinking you are not beautiful, that men reduce everything to the physical, that you only attract men who have somebody on the side, that is the reality you will create for yourself.

So until you seriously change your thinking, you are condemned to repeating this pattern. When you free your mind of these notions and expect to attract nice, single guys with no attachments who will want to get to know you and love you, THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!

This principle not only holds true in love but in every other aspect of your life. So change the way you think today!!!