Afraid and hopeless

I ha6ve been hurting so much here lately, It has been a year and 6 days since i lost my fiancee. Tragic accident and for the longest time the only thing holding me together was my friend Matt. Well it started to get easier on me and i saw something with Matt, I feel that Matt has brought me out of this depression and that I am now wanting something more with him. I don't want anyone else. Last night we kinda fooled around and now I am not sure where we are going. I love him with all my heart. But since last night he hasn't called or messaged, if i message him and ask him anything the answer is yea. a three letter word. I don't want to lose him. Even if all we do is not hang out. If i lose him i will not be the same. I just want to be with him because i love him with all my heart. If it wasn't for him i would be gone. I would have hurt myself beyond the point of help and being a pysch nurse i know how to do it.

What can i do. He has been my back bone for so long. I love him with all my heart and i am not sure what he is thinking or if he wants this or not.

I don't want to lose him. I want him to feel like i do. I need him. he is the only thing that completes me. If it was not for him i would not be here today, but what can i do... :(

• Author

Never mind about the what should i do. I no chance with the guy i love. he only likes me as a friend. i am so upset and depressed again. i really wish i knew what to do.

You need bereavement counselling.

Don't do anything stupid to yourself. Go through your hospital and see whether you can gain an appointment with a qualified counsellor who will gently guide you and advise you on how to grieve effectively and how to move on from your sadness. You don't do this to sadly forget.

You do this to remember joyfully.