Does he like me?

Okay so me and my boyfriend *Max broke up about a week ago... we've been back and forth with trying to make up but sometimes it doesn't work. I care about him but I dont know if we really work.. thats not my point though.

I started working at my job in the beginning of december and the owners son *Kevin works there too. I think he is so attractive. I thought that even while dating my ex boyfriend. At work I catch myself just staring at him from a distance. Sometime I catch him looking at me.. its awkward :love:-but I usually don't talk to him... I don't really know what to say. He trained me for my job but since then its just like a quick smile here and there.. for one of the classes I can work with him or this older guy.. i always work with the older guy because he's cool and thats all it is...but im too shy to teach with kevin. ---- but lately I have been having dreams about Kevin. It's always a different dream but its in recurrence with him. Today was the first time Kevin ever said bye to me. I was just walking out the door and I could have sworn he was in the middle of a conversation and he was like "Bye *Tammy" I was so excited that all I remember was that I deffinitly waved and smiled i think i even put up a peace sign. DORKY I KNOW! But I froze... anyways so my dream today was about that moment but before he said bye to me-- I was invited to go and drink with my co-workers including him at someone's home. He was mixing my drinks and everyone was coupled up but for him and I so it was really cute because we spoke and mingled and I feel like we took a step (as far as in my dream) but what do I do? Forget about my ex and make my move on Kevin? But how do I make the move? I dont even know if he has a girlfriend.... he is the first guy that has me at a loss for words. Please help me :)

You'll notice you had a lot of hits to your thread, and only this reply.

The reason is that you sound 13.

A little bit immature....

To answer your question..?

No.

he's just being friendly because you work with him.

Stop living in fantasies.

besides, if you've split up with your ex- why does he matter anyway?

Or are you one of these girls that likes to keep her options open, so in case a new guy doesn't work, the old guy is great to fall back on?

Dn't fall into that trap.

And don't live in cloud cuckoo land either.

Just be sensible and do your work.

Friendships happen at work.

But having a romance with someone you work with is not a good idea.