How does it feel to be cheated on?? (guys)

I can't get behind this statement. If my g/f cheats on me, then she's a weak egoed slut and she goes in the trash -- end of story. The only thing I am upset about is that I picked her, or if I banged her after he did. No rational man ever becomes so attached to a woman that her absense is quite that damaging.

I agree 100%. Finding out my ex cheated hurt way more than the breakup. She was my best friend. We are on friendly terms (we have a daughter together) but I will never look at her the same or feel the same way about her again. We were together off and on for 14 years. She's someone else's problem now.

Being cheated on has definitely makes it harder for me to start a new relationship. It's been over two years since I've had a steady g/f. I know not everyone cheats, but right now my feeling going into a relationship is guilty until proven innocent.

Yeah, it created huge trust issues for me. its to the point where new girls suffer cuz of what others did.the biggest change was I will not take any[b/] sh*t anymore. She accidently kisses a guy while drunk? dumped. She spends a lot of time alone with ex's? dumped. She acts shady, dismissive, and mean? dumped. She flirts with other guys? dumped. It's to the point where I dont even trust them to be around their male friends unless im there, cuz to me im a guy, I know how they are..we will always try to get laid, and maybe I feel that if I had been this careful in the past it wouldnt of happened

I can't get behind this statement. If my g/f cheats on me, then she's a weak egoed slut and she goes in the trash -- end of story. The only thing I am upset about is that I picked her, or if I banged her after he did. No rational man ever becomes so attached to a woman that her absense is quite that damaging.

Partly right but incomplete

Yes! If she cheats on you , then she is a weak egoed slut. But I'm talking aboout a weak egoed slut who still loves you and who you still love. So not quite end of story.

No rational man ever becomes so attached to a woman that her absense is quite that damaging, for sure, but true love , for both men and women , can destroy rationality.

It was like being kickd in the gut with a steel toed boot and I hated women for a few years because of it. People think men don't have feelings but we do and we hurt just as much when we are betrayed.

We actually hurt MORE Woggle. Far more. One in thirteen divorced men hurt so badly they they suicide. Less than one in a thousand divorced women that badly hurt.