She liked me before, what about now?

Near the beginning of the school year in university, there was this girl I had met and she surely showed absolute signs that she'd liked me. (Go for walks with me, hang out together, have meals at the cafe together, talk over the phone for long periods of time, text me goodnight, etc.) At that time, I wasn't sure if she was right for me. I left her and didn't really talked to her for a few months (what the **** was I thinking? :() However that has changed for me. I have true feelings for her. Instead, now she is really (let me emphasize that again, "really"!) busy. I ask her to hang out with me, she always has something else to do. I always get mixed signals from her such as her canceling things we do can do together due to work, meetings to her canceling dinner with her friend to have it with me. One time (several weeks ago) her friends kept asking me whether I liked her, but now that has fade down. And even one time I got an answer from her friend that she'd liked me. Well I'm going to have coffee with her soon (next week). Maybe surely I'll find out.

What do you think and what should I do? Thank you! :)

Have coffee and if it goes well make other plans.

I somewhat think you blew it on this one by leaving her hanging for a few months.

You should have a conversation with her about why you dropped off the face of the Earth months ago too.

You can tell her you had to re prioritize some things because you had to focus on your classwork at that point but since then your schedule has been rearranged and you now can focus on other things in life.

She deserves some kind of an explanation and apology. This should do it - along with an "I'm really sorry I have been out of touch for a while".

• Author
You should have a conversation with her about why you dropped off the face of the Earth months ago too.

You can tell her you had to re prioritize some things because you had to focus on your classwork at that point but since then your schedule has been rearranged and you now can focus on other things in life.

She deserves some kind of an explanation and apology. This should do it - along with an "I'm really sorry I have been out of touch for a while".

Thank you for your input! I will do that and see how it goes. :)

if she continues to cancel plans and does not go to coffee with you try talking to her about it and tell her u want to talk to her and that you would really like to meet to talk

See, here is full proof that sometimes guys DON'T PURSUE girls they like for whatever reason. To the OP: as a female who has had this happen to her more than once, let me warn you that she'll probably want to know why you didn't seal the deal earlier. Be honest but kind and tell her you are now seriously interested -- as long as she still is. See how she takes it.

If you do choose to move on, might i suggest telling her how you feel? Just so that she knows whats going on. Because if you just, suddenly, stop talking to her, she may corner you some day and ask why. The chances of that are small, since shes always too busy to even talk, but at least make sure she can see things the way you do. To be honest, if she does still like you, she is gonna want you back :)

Island Girl

On the 23rd of February you were going to talk to her.

Here it is the 5th of March and you still haven't.

That is so sad that you didn't try and now it seems you have given up hope.