Aftermath of sex with the ex. . .

Girlygirl1977

Girlygirl1977

I sent my ex this msg. How do you think he will interpret it?

We broke up in early January. We had contact and quite a bit of it was his flirty msgs which I told him to cool down on since we had just broke up and he had the commitment issues. 2 wks later I went on vacation and he came to where I was on the spur of the moment. I met him but he didn't say anything new.

We have kept in touch and met for drinks and we ended up making out and having sex. Truth is I know he is not good for me for a relationshp but he is good for sex. He asked for a pic of me after when he was leaving (naked) and I said no way.

We were going to try to meet again tonight but it didn't work because he had a friend coming into town. He has a habit of overthinking and sending long texts explaining his thoughts. I wrote back this to him this morn:

"No prob, drinks when it works but gave me time to think. Your lingo (clarifications): For me when we met on mon, I can't say I had an idea what would happen but I enjoyed all of it;) You brought something out of me and no regrets. In the same way, the number of men I have been with I can count on one hand. Prob I am too self disciplined and I think that's why I wanted to push my limits and I'm capable without much neg effect. Not sure if that makes sense? and more sharing than I tend to do. Enjoy your day!"

He is 40 and I'm 31 and he broke up with me b/c he had commitment issues.

How would you interpret what I wrote (above) that if you were him?