Friends maybe lovers...

Hi everyone, I'm knew and thought I could use some clarification....

First, I love a girl who says she loves me. We kiss and hug when we meet and leave each other...(not romanticaly) and spend

a lot of time together...(10 lunches in a row on a week off I had)

She is dating and I am not...I have told her I am not ready but I have under some stress (when I was working on inner emotions) told her I would like to make loved to her (I know, clutzy but there you go). She was taken aback and eventually she said she didn't feel the attraction...

Fine, we kept getting closer...we talk about EVERTHING and can spend hours and hours together...I have gotten upset (emotional) 3 times asking her if she was ready for a relationship (she didn't want a monogomous one) - then I said I didn't either...I had tears...sitting in the car dropping her off and we hugged and KISSED (romantically)...we kept doing lunches and plays and movies...last week...I told her I didnt think she was the girl for me (even though she dates other guys - she was visibly upset)...I re-grouped myself, asked her in the morning if she wanted to gor for lunch...when I dropped by to pick her up she got in the car and she started kissing and hugging me (not long kisses)...we stopped and smiled and went for lunch...I bought her lovely flowers for Vday and so did her guy that she says she is getting serious about...she says we can be great friends (which we are)....

Sorry for the length and detail...me being a guy seem to feel that this is awfully strong below the surface? Is she simply getting serious with some other guy because I say I'm not ready? Or is this a strong friendship?

Pretty confused..!