PROM

Sophomore

In most states, it is illegal to have sexual intercourse with a female under the age of 18. It will be much more difficult getting out of jail than bedding your lady.

Your attitude towards women as sexual objects will definitely get you into trouble all the days of your life. Getting laid is a function of bonds of affection and trust that form over a period of time, sometimes a very short time. Going out with someone for the sole purpose of having sex is slightly irrational, unless you go straight to a prostitute and pay their price.

As far as giving you advice on how to bed your date, you might try changing your attitude. The more aggressive you are, the more you will turn her off. Ladies in high school are far more turned on by guys they can't have. Go out with her a few times and go very slow. By the third date, you'll be where you want.

I feel very sorry for this girl. If she saw your post, she would probably get sick to her stomach.

If they are both under 18 it is not against the Law!!

where did you get that??

I am 17 and even I know that!

and he is talking about on Prom Night!

It is tradition to lose your virinity on prom Night!

Every highschool student knows that!!

Or at least all of the Popular ones!!

uummm you must be old tony if you do it "the old fashon way"

now a days it's usual for this!! if you are popular anyway

DUH!

Junior:

Perhaps you should be less focused on losing your virginity and more focused on your spelling. DUH!

If they are both under 18 it is not against the Law!! where did you get that?? I am 17 and even I know that! and he is talking about on Prom Night! It is tradition to lose your virinity on prom Night! Every highschool student knows that!! Or at least all of the Popular ones!! uummm you must be old tony if you do it "the old fashon way" now a days it's usual for this!! if you are popular anyway DUH!