Lets be friends until I figure out my feelings ?

Hello all

I decided to write her becuase it seems like people in this forum provide good insights :)

My issue is that me and this guy started talking about 4 months ago , half of this time was on internet because I was far away . Now I got back home and we started seeing each other BUT even though we have now been seeing each other for 2 months he still says that we are only friends ( yes we have been intimate) and he says that he needs more time to figure it out becuase he is not sure of the whole thing . Also he recently told me that he doesnt want to give more until he "is sure" . BUT he still wants to be friends , and he treats me good , he worries about me etc , he is sweet and I know he is not seeing anyone else , we hang out , we cuddle, we kiss..

My problem is that I dont know if I should put a stop to this if there is no potential or if I should keep it the way it is and let things fall as they may .. the only problem is that I don't want to wait and get hurt :(

Any guys or girls here who have had experience with this type of relationships plese shed some light on me !

You're what is known as a fuickbuddy, or a FWB.

He can have sex with you, but not be committed, and basically is a free agent so that if he meets a 'better' option, he can turn round and say: "Hey! we weren't actually going out together!"

Up to you whether you continue this.

He's very happy with the way things are.

• Author

So basically "hope " or the chance that things will progress into more is non exixtant ? He says he is not sure because he is just getting to know me now and that we should give it sometime....it might be because he is not 100% into me :(