Does this mean anything

Ive been friends with my X girlfriend now for about 6 years. She knows that Im going through a rough break up with this girl Ive been with for about 5 years. I've always liked my X and have always thought that she was the one but she broke up with me. I mean I am over her now cus it was so long ago but I think shes great. Anyway- recently she made me a photo Album of pictures of just me and her that says " love - her name, thank you for being my friend" And its all pictures of just me and her,.....some from when we were dating. Shes never seemed to show me any interest during our friendship. However once we did have sex during a time when she didn't have a boyfriend. Beyond that- she has always went for other guys and held me at friends distance except for that one time that didn't lead to anything more. She does have a boyfriend right now so it dont make sense to me. And from what I gather- she likes him alot. Is she just being nice cus of the current situation with my recent break up. I guess what got me wondering is thinking about it like this. If I had a girlfriend who was putting together a book of her and her X boyfriend- it would make me wonder.....

any ideas, should I approach it or just let it go

Considering all the circumstances, it sounds like she wants to be a very good friend to you. Sometimes people do things without thinking about how the other person might interpret it. Since she has a boyfriend and sees you only as a friend, I would consider the picture book simply a gesture of friendship. These kinds of picture albums are sort of a fad right now. If you're really curious, you need to ask her directly how she feels about you at this time and what prompted her to put the energy into a picture book. You will only get speculation on this forum since we can't read her mind.