URGENT ADVICE PLEASE

unexplainable

unexplainable

ok My ex-best friend is a guy I have had a huge Crush on his new best friend (A GUY) for a year well me and this guy lets call him nick may get hooked up well my exbest friend who is now his best friend,for a total of maybe 4 weeks,is trying to tell nick things to keep us apart I know he will trust his heart and decide for himsel;f what the truth is but what can I do because this other guy has a huge impact on his Life!

PLease help!

Your old ex best friend has every right to tell his best friend why the two of you are not best friends anymore. If the two of them are now best friends, this guy you're interested in will listen very closely to what his best friend has to say about you.

Lesson here, try not to burn bridges behind you.

The only thing you can do is let nature take its course and see where you go with this guy. Or you could get together and make peace with your ex best friend...that's always a nice thing to do. That way, maybe he'll say some nice things about you. You must have really been nasty to your ex best friend for you to be so worried about what he might say. Just hang in there and let nature take its course.

I ran out of breath reading your post. Was your ex upset because you never used punctuation in your paragraphs?

unexplainable

ok well me and NICK ARE GOING OUT!!

My Ex Best Friend is a cumpulsive Leir!!

And I am not making it up!

he was treadted for it but he still Does it!

Your old ex best friend has every right to tell his best friend why the two of you are not best friends anymore. If the two of them are now best friends, this guy you're interested in will listen very closely to what his best friend has to say about you. Lesson here, try not to burn bridges behind you. The only thing you can do is let nature take its course and see where you go with this guy. Or you could get together and make peace with your ex best friend...that's always a nice thing to do. That way, maybe he'll say some nice things about you. You must have really been nasty to your ex best friend for you to be so worried about what he might say. Just hang in there and let nature take its course. I ran out of breath reading your post. Was your ex upset because you never used punctuation in your paragraphs?