b/f ex called yesterday

Here we go again! I really don't know what to do! I'm starting to think maybe I should just call this relationship off before I get hurt! A little background! My B/F ex of three yrs lives next door! She still calls him and I'm almost sure he still calls her. She comes over every now and then! I've never met her he's made sure of that! Yesterday while I was at his house the answering machine came on we didn't even hear the phone ring. It was in another room. He about killed himself jumping up to turn the thing down. I could hear it was a female and I know her voice. So when he came back I said who was that and he said my neighbor. Of course I was pissed. I'm just afraid he's still leading her on in one way or another! He says I have nothing to worry about! We've been together for 9 mos. We supposed to be buying a house and moving in together once my lease is up after the beginning of the year! I'm so confuse and so afraid of being made a fool of that I'm starting to get tired of myself being jealous of her. I'm really considering calling things off with him because I don't want to be hurt! Any advise???????

Sweetie, you've read all the red signs. When he JUMPED up and raced to get the phone just because he knew it was her...is really something. Three years is a long time to be with someone so I'm sure that he still misses her. You are not a fool...yet, because you know within yourself what's going on...but you will be a fool if you allow this go on because it will hurt you in the long run.

They obviously still have have some sort of relationship/connection kind of thing going on there. I know a lot of couples that split up and said that they would just be friends, but it gets hard knowing how much you love the other person.

Sweetie, have a talk with him and voice out your thoughts and concerns, but don't bash him abut things. Just casually bring up the subject so that he doesn't feel he has to walk on eggshells to talk openly about it with you.

Don't risk yourself to get hurt...do what's right for you...even if you may not like it, and even if you love him. It'll all turn out well in the long run. Good luck!

iceprincess