What can i do to make dis girl i like say YES

Ok, deres this girl i like very much we've known each other 4 some months now also we go to the same college. First time i met dis girl i liked her cuz of her body but later wen we started hanging out together i fell for her cuz of her personality. During chrismas i bought her a gift we always together always and she told mi she likes hanging out with me but later from time to time i always ask her about my status cuz i kinda asked her out but she keep tellin mi am her bestfriend which always get mi pissed i mean i drop dis gal at her house all the time. I think its cuz of her ex she doesnt want a relationship but her friend told mi she likes mi but doesnt want a relationship and am tired of the friend crap we talk evrynight and shes always the one calling mi i never called her before. Please help me i dont want to lo0se this girl i like very much in fact i love her cuz i never admitted it 2 anyone before what can i do to get her. HELP MI PLS:laugh:

Try English. Pls :laugh:

Yes, maybe this girl doesn't speak text patois. Is it really that difficult to type "th"?!

blondesmiler

I think if you replace

mi with me and dis with this

it might help and get you some answers, your post is too difficult to read and translate. Paragraphs also help readers.

Geishawhelk
but she keep tellin mi am her bestfriend which always get mi pissed

Try it with a Caribbean (Trinidad & Tobago) accent, and somehow, it becomes more lyrical. Still unintelligible, I grant you, but lyrical all the same.....