Limp 1st Time?

Ok I have been going out with my boyfriend for about three weeks now and the other night things got pretty intimate and we were going to have sex. He is a virgin but I have had sex before. So we are fooling around and then I pull him on top of me and about 2 seconds later he is limp. I don't understand if I don't turn him on(even though it was up right before that) or if he was just scared?? I don't know what to do...he was embarrased but I told him it was ok and there was nothing wrong with that and that he was probably nervous. Is that the reason??? Or not??

You got it. Performance anxiety. It happens many times when men want to impress a lady in bed and are worried about not hitting the mark.

Be kind, supportive, and let him you look forward to your next encounter. Make sure he knows you are willing to take it slow. If he goes limp, do other cuddly things in bed, take plenty of time, until you get him erect.

There are other reasons for such a problem, such as being on medications or drugs, etc. but I don't think this is the case. If you didn't excite him, you wouldn't have gotten him that far.

Again, just be kind, patient and supportive. Once he's comfortable with you, there will be no problems I'm sure.

billy the kid

you got it right and said the right thing. Give heim a few more chances. it could happen again. try doing it in a place where he is more comfortable..

You got it. Performance anxiety. It happens many times when men want to impress a lady in bed and are worried about not hitting the mark.

Be kind, supportive, and let him you look forward to your next encounter. Make sure he knows you are willing to take it slow. If he goes limp, do other cuddly things in bed, take plenty of time, until you get him erect. There are other reasons for such a problem, such as being on medications or drugs, etc. but I don't think this is the case. If you didn't excite him, you wouldn't have gotten him that far. Again, just be kind, patient and supportive. Once he's comfortable with you, there will be no problems I'm sure.