if parents likes b/f she ditches him

hiya, i need abit of help, it seems to be abit of a mind bender, been with a women over a month and just met her family ova the weekend it was a great laugh, then on the sunday morning, she had to tell me in the past if her family liked her b/f him, she would ditch them cause she wanted her family not to like him, what the f*ck am i suppsoed to do know, i asked her about it this morning she said that whe wouldn't want to loose me?????????? hmmmmmmmmm!

1.leave her cause thats just damn rite stupidity

2. or try and live with it

This is not unusual in women who are immature. I guess you could call it a phase a lot of younger women go through...sort of a protest against parental authority....to like guys their parents dislike. It's a form of rebellion and, uh or duh, part of the "growing up" process. If you like the lady and she hasn't ditched you already, hang in there. But let her know as soon as her parents start liking you...the relationship is over. Tell her you never date girls whose parents like you. That oughta shut her up. Throw her stupidity right back in her face. Meanwhile have a good time and don't take things so seriously. She's got a lot of growing to do.

By the way, you didn't say in your post whether or not her parents liked you initally.